stwentyfive is on a mission to help Danish SMBs to scale their businesses internationally. Our concept is, simply put, to help webshops establish themselves in the Nordics (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland) and the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) by creating tailormade digital customer journeys.
After successfully helping over 50 clients, we’re now ready to enter the German speaking market and that’s where YOU come into play:
The next 6 months, we’ll take you through our structured internship process, which will equip you with the necessary knowledge, experience and tools to execute and consult within the fields of Paid Search, Paid Social, E-Mail- and Amazon Marketing.
Sounds challenging? It might be in the beginning, but it definitely won’t be after you’ve completed the internship.
Your main focus will be on executing campaigns. This will either provide you with a practical insight into some of the theories you’ve touched upon in your studies, or catapult your pre-existing skills to the next level.
You’ll be a part of the DACH team, which means we’ll mainly look at how we can equip Nordic clients to expand their operations to Germany, Austria and/or Switzerland.
It’ll be fast paced.
It’ll be challenging.
It’ll be awesome!
– You’re a native German, Austrian or Swiss, who’s lived in Germany for most of your life – that means you speak and write German on a native level
– You’re a go to person. If tasks don’t find you, you find them
– You have a natural interest in digital marketing
– You pay exceptional attention to detail
– You’re not afraid to make mistakes but always strive for the best results. Good is not enough
– You will get a lot of responsibility early on and play an active role in the success of stwentyfive and our clients
– You’ll be able to kickstart your international career here (most interns choose to stay after their internship)
– You work in a young and social environment with ambitious and skilled colleagues, you can share thoughts and beers with
Send your CV and resume to [email protected]
If you have questions about the role you’re welcome to reach out to Kim on +45 31 31 83 45 or the aforementioned e-mail.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis until the right candidate has been found.